TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are expanding our excellent Client Experience team in our Detroit Maestro Health offices. This role, Benefit Administration Relationship Manager interacts with our clients and is responsible for developing the Client Experience roadmap, setting strategic direction and overseeing the execution of all initiatives relating to the "Client Experience." Additionally, the role assures that the voice of the client is represented in decision making at all levels of the organization.
- The Relationship Manager establishes relationships with key client decision makers at senior level and across various functional areas applying a broad knowledge of industry practices and compliance in addition to Maestro services and products to meet the client’s business goals.
- Mentor and coach colleagues, and service team associates on product knowledge, process, procedure, relationship skills and development activities
- Develop and enhance strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our clients' key decision makers
- Respond to customer request to analyze and resolve new requirements, special projects and/or problems through the identification and coordination of resources to include customer support, product development and project management.
- Assume account responsibility at time of client sale. Work with clients to plan and deliver an effective rollout. Set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client contract and billing questions.
- Act as liaison between the client and Maestro Health, serving as an empowered internal client advocate. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and client retention; overseeing the entire client experience, keeping their long and short term goals in mind.
- Partner with the Service Team to ensure the quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of all work delivered. Coordinate communication among the various service partners, business partners, and third parties, serving as an escalation point for all functional areas; coordinate responses and solution delivery.
- Partner with Client Service Managers, Implementation Specialists and technologists to implement client projects. Participate in and/or lead functional Project Groups through a Team initiative, as assigned.
- Use ongoing status calls to identify areas where core services can be more effectively utilized and where additional services and support can be of value
- Deliver great customer service by responding quickly to client needs and taking personal responsibility for resolving client problems. Delivering on commitments to clients and demonstrating an ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Serve as an escalation point for all functional areas and coordinate responses and delivery of solutions. Oversee resolution of critical service issues and follow-up from quality survey feedback.
- Understand and stay up-to-date on clients' HR/Benefits strategy and tactical needs. Participate in client HR/Benefits planning meetings/decision-making, and help client establish, update and develop plans to meet their set goals.
- Translate the Service Team best practice information into strategic plans that align with each client's goals, objectives, culture, mission, vision and values
- Recap all activities completed on clients’ behalf and discuss goals and objectives for the upcoming year, on a regular basis
- Communicate and promote key Maestro Health initiatives to the client.
- Identify, develop, coordinate and project manage delivery of additional service opportunities
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Serve as subject matter expert on benefit administration
- Provide superior customer service through client
- Team player, not above rolling up sleeves and pitching in
- Internal teams look forward to working with you and clients call you first for advice about new HR/Benefit initiatives
- Key contributor in closing new business and resolving client problems efficiently
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a human resources with responsibility for benefits (payroll exposure preferred) with a proven proficiency in managing client relationships and/or project management
- Ability to build relationships with clients and augment our reputation through service, responding to requests in a timely manner
- Viewed by others as a role model for ethical business behavior and personal integrity by internal team members and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time based on whatever curve balls come your way and resolve client issues efficiently
- Ability to deliver client services and manage service recovery as necessary
- Superb communication skills that will allow you to interface with multiple levels within a client's organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Human Resources strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Affordable Care Act requirements/mandates a plus
WHY WORK HERE:
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with a company that encourages professional and personal growth, you’ve found it!
We offer great benefits!
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Life, Long and Short Term Disability Plans
- Health and Wellness Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Employee Match
- Education Assistance
Maestro Health, specializes in employee benefit programs. For more than two decades, Group Associates has been a national leader in driving benefits solutions. We provide a comprehensive range of customized and proprietary benefit management solutions to meet the needs of companies both large and small on the administration, brokerage and consulting sides of the group insurance equation.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health, is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.