TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Billing Coordinator acts as a liaison between clients, insurance carriers, and internal departments to generate accurate client invoices, audit variance reports and lead efforts in correcting discrepancies. The Billing Coordinator is also responsible for creating self-bill statements for carrier payment. This position works closely with internal Benefit Administrators, Relationship Managers, EDI, Accounting, IT and vendors.
- Resolve complex carrier billing and payment discrepancies through analysis of activity
- Subject Matter Expert on self-billed accounts using experience with health Insurance billing and terminology
- Reconciliation of self-bill invoices to SAP balances
- Reconcile monthly client charges to carrier charges and create reporting accordingly
- Audit client invoices and eligibility to identify errors through research of insurance plan requirements and client specific plan offerings
- Manage a busy calendar and client billing schedule
- Follow up with benefits administrators on enrollment discrepancies
- Conduct quarterly audit on self-billed accounts
- Ensure client specific performance guarantees and timelines are met
- Create and update spreadsheets
- Create and run reports
- Audit work for accuracy
- Create effective and clear correspondence
- Process and file paperwork
- Additional duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proficiency in Excel, and knowledge of Access and Word
- Basic understanding of auditing and auditing practices
- Strong math aptitude and Bookkeeping skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, well organized, with solid attention to detail
- Identify workflow/process improvements and work with supervisor to enact change
- Prioritize effectively, handle shifting priorities professionally, work well under pressure, meet deadlines
- Dependable self-starter who demonstrates initiative and able to work indepently
- Adaptable; able to handle change, work under stress and to handle difficult situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to learn and take directions
- Must be quality focused
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.