TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As the face of Maestro, the Customer Advocate is responsible for delivering a caring human touch to employees and businesses in need. Our team-based approach offers the advocate an opportunity to support our customers in a variety of capacities. Handles routine and complicated customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, web or email. This position will work the 2nd shift from 11am to 8pm.
- Engage our customers with empathy and compassion; actively listening and responding swiftly to customers’ needs, exceeding client expectations
- Helps to reduce effort and counsel on next issue avoidance for customers requesting assistance.
- Responsible for engaging any operating area of the company or subject matter specialist to solve customer problems on the first contact.
- Assists in driving an excellent experience for new customers.
- Support incoming calls, email or web chat requests from employees and employers regarding account, claims, eligibility and payments issues and inquiries
- Review claim documentation and disposition based on IRS guidelines and customer Plan requirements
- Analyze and resolve exceptions resulting in eligibility updates received from customers
- Maintain department established performance metrics at a meets or exceeds expectations level
- Collect and submit suggestions to improve the end to end customer experience or remove “pain points” to the relevant product management team(s)
- Collaborate closely with your team working to identify opportunities to improve process and drive a better customer experience
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with customer advocates for exchange, self-funded, care management and benefits administration teams for shared customer relationships
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- 85% of time spent on customer interactions
- 95% of claims reviewed in less than 1 business day
- Meet attendance and punctuality requirements
- 100% of your customer interactions and insights recorded in the customer relationship management system
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Kindness. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- The ability to connect with customers in empathetic way
- The ability to think outside the box and lead initiatives at a team level that improve the employer and employee experience
- Must be able to build relationships and understand clients’ needs
- Encourage and support accountability and engagement, including sharing of information, ownership and successes with others
- Ability to build relationships with customers and augment our reputation through service, responding to requests in a timely manner
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.