TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Our business continues to grow. We are looking for Customer Service Representative accustomed to a fast-paced environment which delivers a caring human touch to employees and businesses in need. Our team-based approach offers the specialist an opportunity to support our customers in a variety of capacities.
- Answer specific benefit questions for providers and members regarding 60+ self-insured health plan documents
- Must be able to maintain member/provider confidence by helping to protect the confidentiality of information coming into and being disseminated out of the department according to HIPAA guidelines
- Meets and maintains departmental standards
- Document all calls in call tracking system
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Customer request are handled in an accurate and timely manner
- Customer receives the most appropriate solution to the meet the caller’s need
- Customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Adhere to our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Kindness. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of two years TPA experience in medical/dental environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research problems, using multiple systems, multitask and prioritize
- Strong resolve towards attendance and punctuality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office 365
- Exceptional attitude and team player
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.