TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Maestro Health is looking for an intelligent, ambitious, naturally curious and detail-oriented person for the role of Health Plan Reporting Analyst. Your primary role is to help our self-funded TPA customers understand the data behind the plans we manage on their behalf and use that data to make better decisions impacting the performance of their program. You will work closely with Sales Directors, Account Managers and our customers.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Design, develop and implement a suite of monthly/quarterly/annual client friendly reports to be leveraged by our customers, account management, operations and sales
- Work with account management to analyze client plan performance trend data and leverage knowledge to develop appropriate actions plans and recommendations. Align data insights with pre-determined options for actions clients can take to improve the performance and results of their health plan.
- Identify meaningful patterns in the data and understand essential linkages between plan changes, new products and services, utilization and enrollment. Monitor program performance by linking multiple data sources together to identify both successful and unsuccessful program designs.
- Prepare visually thorough analytic presentations for client meetings that tell a clear story
- Collaborate with others to evolve and improve the standard Maestro Health reporting and analytics templates
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert for client special needs and requests. Interpret the client’s questions and develop a strategy to address
- Participate in special projects related to building or evolving capabilities. This requires the ability to navigate ambiguity and exploratory assignments.
- Master analytics tools and recommend changes or improvements that will benefit our customers. Train and mentor stakeholders with formal and informal analytics roles on proper use of analytics tools.
- Support RFP responses for data analytics capabilities
- Required travel not to exceed 20%
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
At Maestro Health, our priority is our customers. You will be essential in providing customers with actionable data that will make a difference in the health of their plans and their employees. Here are a few of the
- Accurate, consistent and comparable reports delivered on time
- Customers highly engaged in dialogue about the performance of their plan based on the information you prepare
- A strong internal and external culture of “data-driven decision management”
WHAT YOU NEED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and demonstrate each skill masterfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of data management and analytics
- Knowledge of healthcare, benefits, insurance industry, and managed care delivery system preferred
- Healthcare experience with payer, provider, PBM or analytics vendor preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to large, diverse groups
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management; results driven
- Teamwork and accountability
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Analytics & reporting software
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.