TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Maestro Health is growing and we are looking for great QA to join our downtown Chicago office. We need someone to join the team to make sure what we build works as our clients intend it to work. Quality is a very important part of our work and want someone with a passion for testing software applications to be part of our team.
- Work with our development teams to provide top QA testing for our applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues
- Quickly identify and track down system bugs
- Collaborate with diverse project members, voice your opinion and contribute to a high performing team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with desktop apps across multiple devices and screen sizes
- Testing exposure to at least one of the following languages; Java, C#, Python, C++ or web development
- Customer-centric experience with external customers
- Experience working in both an Agile and Waterfall development environment
- Experience with White Box and Black Box testing approaches.
- Functional testing of new features and ownership of regression testing for an enterprise level applications
- Keeping track of bugs, and improvements via Jira or other bug tracking tools, i.e. QTP, Team Foundation Server, Selenium, Mercury, Rational, etc.
- Great attitude, energy/passion for testing/quality, and a team centric style
- Ability to write tested test cases, logically structured test plans, and clear bug reports
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.