TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Maestro Health is looking for an intelligent, ambitious, thorough, and detail-oriented person for the role of Senior Business Analyst. The primary purpose of the Business Analyst position is to help shepherd projects through to successful results by gathering requirements from a business area and presenting them in ways that are understandable and actionable by the organization. This individual will work closely with the Project Manager, Technical teams, Quality Assurance Manager, and Senior Management to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, traceable, feasible, and verifiable, and that they conform to company standards
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Participate in requirements prioritization
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements document
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Drive new processes, excel in new development methodologies, conquer a new domain
- You build trust with others because you get things done right the first time
- You juggle multiple priorities and projects, meeting all deadlines
- Do what you say and deliver on your commitments
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Kindness. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and technical procedures
- Ability to analyze business operations and to organize system components into a logical solution for the user
- User interface design is a plus
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.