Stuck with healthcare benefits that aren’t working in your favor? We have a self-funded solution for that.
NO TEXT IN HERE - WILL NOT DISPLAY
Self-funded explainer video.
We broke down what our self-funded health plan looks like in plain language and what your plan looks like when you partner with us.
NO TEXT IN HERE - WILL NOT DISPLAY
Funding types breakdown.
See how other plan types stack up against the flexibility of our self-funded health plan.
Better benefits exist webinar.
We dug into what cost management, risk mitigation and flexibility looks like when you go self-funded in our latest webinar.
See why self-funding is right for you.
Curious if self-funding is a good fit for you? Check out our self-funded fit analyzer to learn more about how we work with brokers and employers to define a health benefits solution that’s all about flexibility, transparency, control and healthy outcomes.
Going self-funded with Maestro Health means an unmatched level of service from our in-house teams.
Take a look at a recent case study of how our clinical care management and operations teams worked together to help our clients avoid over $100,000 in COVID-19 related healthcare costs.
Our approach results in better health outcomes and lower costs. Here’s a look at how we do that:
- Pro-active member outreach to get ahead of the curve
- Mindful auditing to catch over-billing practices
- Expert-level use of hospital codes to catch at-risk members and leverage trends in your data
A better self-funded experience. Every time.
Maestro Health is a tech-enabled TPA helping employers optimize their benefit plans to drive better outcomes at a lower cost. We offer:
- Innovative network options at the local and national level to help clients create the health plan that most efficiently contains costs.
- An enhanced level of service, flexibility and customization that you can’t find with traditional carriers.
- A fully integrated, in-house clinical care management team that works with clients to identify members’ health risks and catch medical issues before they become catastrophic claims.
- Access to preferred stop-loss partners to support your requirements for specific and aggregate coverage.
- In-depth reporting and analytics at no cost to you to support decision making, steerage and plan design.
Some good reads.
Take a look at some of our recent mBLOGs where we dive deep into self-funded benefits like what a self-funded health plan really looks like and what it can do for you.
5 Reasons to Move to a Self-Funded Health Plan
Let’s level set: healthcare is a frustrating experience for everyone, especially employers who have to deal with rising costs and little control over the plan. The past year has only brightened the spotlight on the…
What a Self-Funded Health Plan Looks Like
Choosing the right health plan model can be confusing (at best). When there are so many options out there and little information to help you understand the benefits available to you, it can be easy to just settle for the familiar fully insured option. But let’s face…
Better Benefits Exist with Maestro Health
Working with an independent TPA like Maestro Health can mean the difference between addressing cost drivers with benefits strategies and services tailored to your population versus your costs going up year after year…
Enough talk. Let us show you the benefits of our self-funded solution.
We’d love to chat with you about all things self-funded. Let us know what you’re more interested in learning about and we’ll have someone from our sales team reach out to schedule time to talk.