TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are… an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are… brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are expanding our Self-Funded team and creating an implementation process that is scalable for multiple new clients. This role interacts with Maestro’s new clients and is responsible for providing an exceptional client experience by managing interactions with clients and the implementation teams. Additionally, the role assures that issues are communicated both internally and externally, where appropriate, and escalated when necessary.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the Maestro Health products; where applicable and relevant, using additional resources where available and appropriate
- Provide overall direction and management for new client relationships and implementations, ensuring overall client satisfaction with the appropriate level of service in conjunction with the delivery team
- Understand client specific success criteria from the beginning, with the goal of maintaining a positive long-term relationship
- Implementations of multiple clients simultaneously.
- Understand the appropriate instances, when a new client pushes back, to deliver the appropriate message in a manner that does not damage the relationship
- Escalations - ensure number of complaints and escalations are measured and trended over time and proper measures taken to minimize in the future
- Identify and implement client focused processes and solutions
- Ensure team members follow established processes for delivering exceptional client service
- Routinely seek client feedback and use this information to address any breakdowns in practices and processes and to improve the client experience
- Remove barriers for team members in order to deliver a high-quality client experience
- Provide regular status reports to both internal and external clients
- Develop project schedules, process flows and timelines, delegates tasks to meet deliverables, monitors and provides updates on the status of outstanding issues, process improvement and financials
- Provide oversight and education to the internal team and client to ensure that all aspects of ongoing service delivery are accurately executed in accordance with the SLAs and established timelines. Provide timely follow-up with managers or leads of other areas when SLAs are at risk of being missed
- Be an effective and efficient liaison between all portions of the internal teams such as, operations, customer service, finance, electronic data interface (EDI), sales support and technology
- Work with the implementation team to define requirements and process flow as well as training of the team, service center content creation
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Increase client satisfaction
- Consistently receive positive client and service satisfaction survey ratings
- Internal teams look forward to working with you
- Key contributor in resolving client problems efficiently
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services, implementation, client services, sales, human resources, benefits, health exchange, or consumer directed health role with a proven proficiency in managing client relationships
- Ability to build relationships with clients and augment our reputation through service, responding to requests in a timely manner
- Strong background/experience in self-funded insurance, third party administration, or health care exchanges highly preferred
- Viewed by others as a role model for ethical business behavior and personal integrity by internal team members and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time based on whatever curve balls come your way and resolve client issues efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and understand clients’ needs
- Ability to deliver an exceptional client experience and manage service recovery as necessary
- Superb communication skills that will allow you to interface with multiple levels within a client's organization
- Talent for analyzing, identifying and interpreting trends or patterns in a unique Standard File Layout data set. Filter, review and analyze data with clients to pinpoint and correct critical errors
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing strongly preferred
WHY WORK HERE:
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision.Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.