FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Integrates online enrollment, private exchange, benefits administration, and consumer accounts solutions with their self-funded TPA
CHICAGO—(March 22, 2016) - Maestro Health, an innovative employee health and benefits company, today announced a modernized approach to the way self-funded insurance has traditionally been offered. Maestro Health, which has emerged as a leader in the employee benefits marketplace, now features a more robust self-funded solution for employers and brokers seeking to lower cost while utilizing modern, innovative benefits shopping and enrollment tools. The new solution features Integra Employer Health, a Charlotte, NC-based TPA, which was acquired by Maestro Health in 2014. The gradual integration, and later announcement of the acquisition, was part of Maestro Health’s deliberate strategy to make acquisitions that add long-term value to the Company without disrupting service for existing clients and their employees.
Prior to the acquisition, Maestro Health recognized that private exchange strategies alone do not drive true cost savings. Rather, cost savings result from the combination of a full-service medical TPA, population health, and care management services integrated with modern decision support and enrollment technology. As a result, Maestro Health has developed a next-generation self-funded private exchange model for designing, planning and executing employee health and benefits.
“We are thrilled to announce that in addition to our cloud-based benefits shopping and enrollment solutions, we offer a proven, experienced, self-funded healthcare administrator (Integra Employer Health) that is loaded with caring, customer-focused people,” said Rob Butler, Founder and CEO, Maestro Health. “I realize that most self-funded TPAs are not considered innovative or technologically advanced. This acquisition, however, allows us to integrate claims data analytics, medical management and cost containment capabilities with our modern exchange, shopping and benefits administration platform, completing the circle of our ‘all-in’ employee health and benefits platform—maestroEDGE™.”
Integra Employer Health, founded in 1983, leverages over 30 years of experience to deliver proven results to a broad range of long-lasting employer and broker clients.
“There are several differentiating reasons that I choose to do business with Integra, [and now Maestro Health],” said Jim Michelsen, Director, NFP Employee Benefits. “My clients receive excellent treatment, claims processing is accurate and timely, and the customer service team is empathetic and knowledgeable. We have worked together for many years, and whenever there are problems to solve, their effort and cooperation have been extremely appreciated.”
With their complete self-funded insurance solution in place, Maestro Health equips brokers, employers, and employees with the four key components of employee health and benefits—HR Management (Benefits Administration, Onboarding), Benefits Marketplace (Online Enrollment, Private Exchange), Benefit Accounts (HSA/FSA), and Self-Funded Insurance (Medical TPA & Care Management)—all on a single platform: maestroEDGE™.
Maestro Health created maestroEDGE to simplify and personalize how people shop, enroll, and live with their benefits. The innovative platform utilizes the key components of employee health and benefits to drive greater cost savings, improve decision-making and care, and increase consumer engagement. The platform’s robust technology is flexible and modular, allowing clients to go “all-in or à la carte,” with the ability to choose individual components of maestroEDGE without having to implement the entire platform.
maestroEDGE Self-Funded Insurance modernizes traditional self-funded insurance with the following core features:
· Modernized Consumer Account Platform – complete FSA, HSA, and HRA capabilities, featuring advanced user experience processes and a high-touch service team with a wealth of experience in providing support for Fortune 100 consumer account programs, as well as multi-lingual call centers and live online chat.
· In-house care management – a comprehensive, owned and operated care management solution featuring a staff of registered nurses, advanced technology and mobile app integration with enhanced UI/UX, and technology to provide more timely treatment of employees in need, including:
o Autotrigger™ – a system that automatically reviews claims data to flag at-risk members
o Wellcheck™ – automated preventative care compliance.
· Analytics – powered by mBRAIN™, the data analytics engine that leverages data from multiple sources to personalize plan recommendations for employees and drive deeper insights for employers, creating a smarter, optimized employee health and benefits experience.
· Benefits Administration and Compliance – cloud-based onboarding and offboarding along with certified ACA compliance reporting capabilities.
· Improved employer experience – (me)DASHBOARD™: a mobile-friendly, easy-to-use, customizable portal allows employers to easily track and manage enrollment, participation, claims, and costs, heightening control of their benefits strategy.
· Improved employee experience – a personalized online enrollment experience puts care at the fingertips of each employee with access to education, nurse coaches, claims, and coverage information whenever and wherever it is needed.
“We look forward to offering our long-standing clients increased capabilities and a fresh, modern experience through integrated dashboards and apps that offer more ways to optimize their benefits outcomes,” said Lisa Kendrick, President, Integra Employer Health. “Maestro Health is a forward-thinking company that recognizes the needs of the industry and responds with a truly innovative approach. We are excited to give clients diverse solutions that further optimize the self-funding model and TPA services already in place.”
Click here to learn more about Maestro Health’s self-funded insurance solution.
About Maestro Health™
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, we are an employee health & benefits company delivering a single, comprehensive platform of personalized benefits solutions to employers, brokers and carriers. To meet the dynamic needs of the market, we’ve taken the four key components of employee health & benefits—HR Management (Benefits Administration, On-Boarding), Benefits Marketplace (Online Enrollment, Private Exchange), Benefit Accounts (HSA/FSA) and Self-Funded Insurance (Medical TPA & Care Management)—and integrated them on our all-in, tech-meets-service platform: maestroEDGE™. Our partner base ranges from small employers to Fortune 1,000 organizations to which we deliver a depth of personalized and private-labeled solutions—enabling them to customize our brand offerings to suit their needs, then brand them as their own. Visit us at www.maestrohealth.com to learn more about how we’re making employee health & benefits “people-friendly” again.