TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Marketing Associate position will deliver such services such as: updating information in Salesforce.com, creating marketing emails and sending them out in Pardot, creating sell sheets, updating webpages in WordPress and helping with organization of events.
We are a rapidly growing employee health & benefits company in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are also in one of the most exciting stages: developing our brand and brand story while building buzz and demand generation. This position will be pivotal in our success as we try to keep up with our rapid growth.
- Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives
- Provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Handles email deployments, website updates in WordPress and utilizing CRM database (Salesforce.com) and Excel to track performance
- Proactively works to optimize lead generation and cultivation of those leads through pipeline
- Leverage Google Analytics to gain further insights into website activity and lead-gen optimization
- Adhere to and maintain Maestro Health digital brand standards, manage and create content, and manage analytics for all digital-marketing related activities including maestrohealth.com, social media sites, microsites and marketing campaigns
- Manage e-mail marketing lists, imports and permissions
- Conduct website, microsite and e-mail campaign tests
- Work with designers to develop digital and print collateral
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Drive development and management of co-marketing and co-branded partnerships with partners
- Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team and agencies clear direction
- Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective and reflects branding specifications
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, web development, etc.
- Maintain detailed documentation and archiving standards for all brand assets
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
- Execute plans for thought leadership strategy
- Develop customer testimonial stories/videos, etc.
- Some copywriting for collateral and website
- Take on a variety of other awesome projects
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Pushing the limit to produce branded content through marketing emails, printed materials and online
- Helping grow the business through effective lead generation activity
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Kindness. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and 1-3 years industry experience
- Coursework in Digital Marketing
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Pardot, and Salesforce.com
- Familiarity experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, Squarespace
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with marketing analytics specifically around customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Experience identifying segmentation variables through dataset analysis
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- Willingness to ask questions, learn new skills and execute on a plan
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness Programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status.