TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
This Marketing Data Analyst Intern is paid at minimum wage.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Scrub/consolidate list
- Append & verify emails
- Audit bounced emails
- Manage list vendors, audit results
- Clean survey data
- Standardize questions and answers
- Consolidate data from different events
- Salesforce implementation
- Enter individual web leads per current process
- Gather and clean data for missing value in Salesforce.com (Lead Source_Specific)
- Monitor and optimize Pardot dynamic list
- Pull list from Salesforce
- Monitor keywords in Pardot
- Update competitor list, customer list
- Other various data projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Loves data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Pardot, and Salesforce.com
- Familiarity experience with Google Analytics
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Experience identifying segmentation variables through dataset analysis
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- Willingness to ask questions, learn new skills and execute on a plan
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status.