TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are a leading all-in employee health and benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are looking for a PR/Corporate Communications Manager to increase our brand awareness with external and internal stakeholders by connecting them with the brand through integrated campaigns consisting of media, thought leadership and events.
A day in the life of our PR/Corporate Communications Manager could include:
- Picking up the phone and discussing facilitation of media interviews for our executives, placing contributed content, identifying and engaging influencers, and aligning content strategy with our external PR agency.
- Collaborating with our Campaign Manager, Content Specialist and Data Analyst to develop and execute creative and effective integrated campaign plans to drive revenue and build brand awareness.
- Setting one-on-one meetings to ideate with our executives on timely and exciting topics for use in contributed articles, conference speaking sessions or blog posts.
- Media training though leaders and prepping executives for media interviews.
- Developing and executing “not-your-average” (aka “your logo here”) sponsorships for media and events partnerships.
- Strategizing about events where we should exhibit, where we should speak to make sure we capture our target audience and have a smart ROI.
- Developing annual and quarterly PR strategies.
- Managing external vendors to produce work you’re proud to put your name on.
- Leading meetings with our PR agency.
- Writing press releases with our PR agency.
- Creating action plans for PR initiatives.
- Writing/editing content.
- Acting as the liaison between Maesto Health and industry conferences, reporters, or other external influencers.
- Collaborating cross-departmentally on product launch events and campaigns.
- Building and maintaining a detailed budget.
- Overseeing our mLIFE initiatives in each Maestro Health location to promote cohesive and engaged culture among all 300+ Maestro Health employees, including:
- Planning agendas for and leading monthly mLIFE meetings.
- Integrating corporate communications among all office locations and acquired companies.
- Ensuring each department is represented on the mLIFE team and engaging in mLIFE activities.
- Establishing annual calendar of internal events and activities, promoting participation and engagement among your fellow Maestronites, and overall keeping a pulse on corporate culture.
- Overseeing mLIFE administrative tactics done by the rockstar Marketing Coordinator.
- Make sure all templates and communications are maintained and timely.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Building the reputation of the Maestro Health brand and our executives through actively engaging in industry conversations (securing media placements, and speaking engagements).
- Pushing the limit to produce a memorable experience for internal and external stakeholders.
- Helping grow the business through effective brand awarareness and lead generation activity.
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Kindness. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 4-6+ years professional experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Management experience with 1 or more direct reports.
- Ability to see “big picture” and connect the dots from what’s happening internally at Maestro Health to the external industry landscape.
- Willing to raise your hand and suggest that we do thing differently. Don’t be afraid to speak up.
- Ability to propose and develop ideas and plans proactively.
- Ability to work independently and with a fun team.
- Ability to bring creative solutions to existing programs and processes (and not being afraid to speak up with new ideas).
- Ability to drive strategic creative executions.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficient at using a Mac and related applications.
- Willingness to adopt processes and adapt with a growing company.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- Experience working at a PR agency a plus.
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status.