Congrats, UT Health Houston, on winning Phase 1 of the 2017-18 ROLL With It Competition with the highest percentage increase in UT FLEX enrollment of 22%!
Enjoy that sweet smell of victory while you can...the next phase is coming in hot...
the top 6 things you need to know about the 2017-18 Roll With It competition:
1. The competition has multiple phases (or mini competitions) lasting throughout the year.
2. Your office (as a team) will compete against all other UT institutions.
3. The WINNER of each phase gets a cinnamon roll breakfast for their office and a catered lunch of choice... and bragging rights amongst other institutions.
4. The WINNER of the entire competition (announced at next year's Benefit Conference) will get presented with the ultimate bragging rights trophy.
5. Awesome employee communication tools are coming soon.
6. We asked UT FLEX members for their feedback (the good, bad and ugly) on their experiences so far to help us ROLL out the details of the competition phases for this Plan Year. Check it out below.
ROLL With It Competition Phase 2 Tools
Phase 1-4. What you need to know.
The ultimate goal: To be the institution with who wins the most overall Phases/mini competitions to win the ultimate prize: A Roll with it trophy to show off at next year's benefits conference.
Phase 1 (July 6 - July 31)
Goal: Increase UT FLEX enrollment
Phase 2 (December 11 - February 28)
Goal: Increase Maestro Health mSAVE Mobile app engagement by increasing the number of app downloads, account alert sign ups and receipt uploads.
Phase 3 (March 1 - April 30 )
Goal: Increase UT FLEX Healthcare fund usage
Phase 4 (May 1 - June 1)
Goal: Increase UT FLEX Dependent Care fund usage
The Ultimate Winner.
The institution who wins the most overall phases/mini competitions OR with the highest overall increased participation average will win the ultimate prize: a ROLL With It trophy to show off at this year’s Benefits Conference.
We will award the trophy to the ROLL With It champion institution at the 2018 Benefits Conference. (And yes, there will be cinnamon rolls involved.)
Now ROLL With It.