Congrats, UT Health Houston, on winning Phase 2 of the 2017-18 ROLL With It Competition with the highest percentage increase in mSAVE mobile app downloads of 8%!
Each office’s participation played a key role in achieving a total number of 22,784 mobile app users this year. Check out where your team panned out:
the top 5 things you need to know about the 2017-18 Roll With It competition:
1. The competition has multiple phases (or mini competitions) lasting throughout the year.
2. Your office (as a team) will compete against all other UT institutions.
3. The WINNER of each phase gets a cinnamon roll breakfast for their office and a catered lunch of choice... and bragging rights amongst other institutions.
4. The WINNER of the entire competition will get presented with the ultimate bragging rights trophy at this year's Benefits Conference.
5. We asked UT FLEX members for their feedback (the good, bad and ugly) on their experiences so far to help us ROLL out the details of the competition phases for this Plan Year. Check out the tools we created for you and more details about the competition phases below.
ROLL With It Competition Phase Three Tools
Phase 1-3. What you need to know.
The ultimate goal: To be the institution with who wins the most overall Phases/mini competitions Or achieves the highest overall increase in participation to win the ultimate prize: A Roll with it trophy to show off at next year's benefits conference.
Phase 1 (July 6 - July 31)
Goal: Increase UT FLEX enrollment
Phase 2 (December 11 - February 28)
Goal: Increase Maestro Health mSAVE Mobile app downloads.
Phase 3 (April 16 - May 31 )
Goal: Increase UT FLEX fund usage
The Ultimate Winner.
The institution who wins the most overall phases/mini competitions OR achieves the highest overall increase in participation will win the ultimate prize: a ROLL With It trophy to show off at this year’s Benefits Conference.
We will award the trophy to the ROLL With It champion institution at the 2018 Benefits Conference. (And yes, there will be cinnamon rolls involved.)
Now ROLL With It.