TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are… an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are… brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are seeing growth in the Self-Funded insurance space and we are adding new positions to the sales team. The Sales Associate will be responsible for developing relationships and business contacts in their territory. They will work with in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director to drive value and assist in closing new business.
- Develop great relationships and understand the ABCs of sales. We’ll keep the coffee hot.
- Provide quality consultative services to clients; understanding their needs and pain points and illustrate how Maestro can partner to provide those clients with meaningful solutions
- Deliver value to brokers and client on industry trends and new Maestro products and services
- Promptly follow up on leads and deliver exceptional customer service through inquisitive discovery
- Identify new service offerings and collaborate with key organization stakeholders in an effort to expand service and profitability
- Provide monthly reports of sales pipeline, forecasts and market analysis
- Present and demo Maestro services to a variety of client stakeholders in the Executive suite
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Identify and build relationships with key Brokers in your territory
- Deliver over $1million in new revenue year over year
- Add 10 new clients to your portfolio of business
- Respond to new leads consistently and promptly
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of previous sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, HR or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Solid understanding of Third Party Administration is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Impeccable listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence with decision makers
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.