Engage your people.
Member engagement with edge.
You’ve put in the work to craft a health plan that caters to your members’ needs. Now it’s time to make sure they’re taking advantage of their offerings and participating in the plan.
The best way to do that is to help members understand their benefits. That’s where we come in. We have a library of engagement materials that we can customize to fit your specific demographics and needs.
70 percent of U.S. healthcare consumers say the healthcare system is not easy to navigate. (Based on our 2019 survey which was completed by 1,000 U.S. healthcare consumers.)
Why it matters for employers.
Your HR team has a lot on their plate—from recruiting to onboarding, training and day-to-day employee relations. On top of that, when it’s time to administer health benefits they often deal with:
- Benefits communications that don’t feel personalized
- Brochures packed with information that doesn’t resonate with employees
- Questions around benefits plans that feel never-ending
Our goal is to help you deliver helpful information that will streamline the benefits experience and successfully reach your employees.
We craft our engagement materials using:
- Feedback from current clients
- Data from our My Beneﬁts™ web portal and our member call center
- Industry insights from our experienced leadership team
So that together we can:
- Increase enrollment
- Improve employee understanding
- Reduce questions for HR
- Drive down costs for your company
- Create a more positive, stress-free benefits experience
Why it matters for members.
Chances are, your members don’t read their beneﬁts information thoroughly. And with all of the healthcare jargon used in those brochures and ﬂyers, we can’t blame them.
At Maestro Health, we speak in plain language so people can more easily understand the basics around their beneﬁts.
How we communicate.
We meet your members at various points throughout their healthcare journey, from open enrollment to their ﬁrst doctor’s visit and reviewing their bills.
We’ll engage them on a variety of channels such as:
- Educational website
- My Benefits™ web portal
- And more