TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are… an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are… brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are expanding our excellent Client Experience team. This key leadership role will provide inspiring leadership to a team of highly skilled and professional Client Experience Managers in our Health Plan Management business. Reporting to the President of the Health Plan Management business, you will put the customers first and ensure excellence in service delivery while driving improvement in overall client metrics including satisfaction and retention. You will be responsible for evaluating the success of your service team’s initiatives, processes and tools, regularly establishing goals for continuous improvement. You will coach and mentor team members through complex problems and be the point of accountability for strategic direction and escalated client issues.
- Maintains a working in depth knowledge and understanding of the Maestro Health products; where applicable and relevant, using additional resources where available and appropriate
- Advocates for the client with Product Management to drive product simplification for our customers
- Acts as the executive escalation point for sales and client related service issues
- Leads activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, resource optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, employee relations, mentoring, talent/career development, and rewards/recognition based on achievement of goals
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement in the pursuit of Maestro Health’s mission, vision and values
- Recognizes and monitors service metrics identifying trends, strengths and opportunities
- Ensures long term client satisfaction and retention. Manages client satisfaction survey delivery and feedback review.Monitors client satisfaction through regular, proactive internal and external meetings.
- Understand client specific success criteria for maintaining a positive, long term relationship
- Warrants excellent preparation for our large client strategic account reviews
- Repeatably demonstrates our added value to our small and mid-size clients
- Understands the appropriate instances when client push back is required; and assists or delivers the appropriate message in a manner that does not damage the relationship
- Identifies and implements client focused processes and solutions
- Ensures team members follow established processes for delivering exceptional client service. Takes full ownership in solving client problems and eliminating repetition of the same.
- Removes barriers to team members delivering high quality client service
- Routinely seeks client feedback and uses this information to address any breakdowns in practices and processes to improve your team and the client experience
- Provides regular status reports to stakeholders
- Develops project schedules, process flows and timelines, delegates tasks to meet deliverables, monitors and provides updates on the status of outstanding issues, process improvement and financials
- Be an effective and efficient liaison between all portions of the team such as client, operations, service center, data management, production support and technology
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Consistently receive positive client and service satisfaction survey ratings
- Consistently improve client retention
- Your team’s clients seek to purchase additional services from Maestro Health
- Internal teams look forward to working with you
- You are recognized as demonstrating our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field; or equivalent in education and experience
- 10 years’ experience in a client service or implementation organization with at least 5 years of team leadership experience, preferably in benefits administration and/or health care third party administration
- Exhibits Leadership Excellence, including identifying successful behaviors, ensuring the right talent in the right roles
- Prior success in building talent/leaders
- Recognized as an individual with outstanding leadership skills, passion, professionalism, communication, and strategic business thinking
- Ability to influence at all levels within an organization
- A relationship builder who partners collaboratively across all functional areas to ensure we are providing the best client experience and achieving our business objectives
- Ability to build relationships with clients and augment our reputation through excellent service
- Viewed by others as a role model for ethical business behavior and personal integrity by internal team members and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize your time based on whatever curve balls come your way and helping the team to resolve client issues efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and understand clients’ needs
WHY WORK HERE:
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision.Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.