TO APPLY: EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@MAESTROHEALTH.COM
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are building some of the best software tools for the employee health and benefits space. That requires some top tier development talent. This team is a fast-paced team that can and does context shift as the market and customer needs change. Our development teams will help us revolutionize the benefits world.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer is responsible for developing end-to-end solutions utilizing Angular.js front-ends, REST APIs, and Python back-end services. The role works with our QA, Business Analyst and UX teams in a Scrum environment to enhance and optimize existing features and implement new features in Maestro Health’s online product solutions.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Collaborate with Design, Development teammates and key stakeholders
- Deliver clean, peer-reviewed code in a timely manner, allowing the team to hit delivery deadlines
- Write unit tests that catch errors before the QA team does
- Pick up new tasks and context shift in a timely manner without missing a beat
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to solve design and development challenges improving functionality and customer experience
- Share your knowledge with others on the team and learn from every interaction across the organization
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Kindness. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Candidates for this position must at a minimum have:
- Professional experience writing backend services in a layered framework (e.g. MVC or something similar)
- Experience designing and building REST-based Web Services
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiarity with ORM concepts
- Experience working with version control
- 6+ years of professional experience and desire to learn new technologies as the market and business demands
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU IDEAL:
The ideal candidates for this position will have at least some of the following experience. However, we’re interested in any candidates that have experience with other similar technologies and a love of learning new things!
- Professional experience creating REST-based Web Services in Python using Django and the Django REST framework
- Professional experience developing Web front-ends in Angular.js
- Experience with the Celery task framework
- Understanding of multi-process architecture and scaling
- Experience with Git
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and what will really drive you is our vision. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can’t do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
Are you ready to become a Maestronite? Let’s do this.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.